Saturday, September 17, 2011

In the Clear..I Think?

NO spotting today. At all. Slight cramping came back early evening, but nothing to write home about.

Acid reflux has returned as of about 30 minutes ago. YAY.

I feel more pain today (and late last night) from what I suspect is the corpus luteum cyst. It's on the right side, directly where my last ovarian cyst is. I keep scaring myself into thinking it's an ectopic pregnancy.

I think I'm just convinced that something will go wrong. It's like I can't sit back and relax and be happy being pregnant; I'm convinced that there won't be a baby in 9 months. How awful is that? I want to enjoy this. I think (hope) that my first ultrasound will give me that peace of mind, but who knows when that will be. I'm not sure they're going to do it at my October tenth appointment.

ETA: 5 days smoke free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment