Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fun New Things About Me

My tastes are changing every single second.

Tonight I craved hot dogs. BADLY. I was already in my pajamas. My saint of a husband drove all the way to Dillon's with me (the commissary was already closed) and we picked up hot dogs and other goodies :)

I'm loving string cheese...I think the whole pulling it apart thing might be cathartic or something. I don't have to push myself to eat them, which is a nice change. Diet Ginger Ale has been fantastic, but I'm wary about introducing soda back into my life. Not that it was completely gone, but I definitely wasn't stocking my house with it. But it helps with the nausea, so it stays for now.

Ritz crackers and cheddar help to fill me up with little to no effort, which is good. Lean Cuisine pepperoni pizzas are still awesome! I can handle burgers from Wendy's and Applebees, but NOT from Burger King and the thought of a Spangles burger makes me nauseous (which is sad, because I liked Spangles).

The worst thing, though, is my new aversion to the smell of cooked chicken. KILL ME. I can NOT handle it. AT ALL. And seriously, I love chicken. It's so good for you, and so low in fat, and so easy to prepare in numerous ways and WAAAAAAAH. :(

Anyway, another new fun symptom arrived today: painful constipation.

What nobody told me about constipation is that it can mean more than just a giant turd blocking everything up. Oh nooooo. No sir. What I've got is a slowing-down of my digestive tract, which essentially means that all my little turdlets are hard as rock. So it doesn't matter how small they are, they cause my butt some serious ouchies every time I have to go.

Just now I passed a clot. Out of my butt. I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A MISCARRIAGE. But no...it came out of my butt.

I guess the Metamucil isn't going to be enough...Colace, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment