Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crampy McTiredPants

My reflux has left me (for now)!!! Two nights of peaceful, deep sleep. Fantastic. :)

I've been experiencing mild cramping on and off for a few days. At first I was entirely freaked out by it, but now I'm pretty much calm. It's normal. As long as it's not severe, I'm fine! Honestly, I keep expecting to go to the bathroom, wipe, and see my period. SUCH an odd sensation.

I'm getting sleepier, but nowhere near the fatigue from last time...yet. I'm sure that'll arrive in a few days. I AM sleeping more deeply (when pain doesn't interrupt me), and my dreams have been super vivid since the moment I tested positive. At least I stopped talking in my sleep!

The worst right now would be the boobies. OUCH. Holy crap, they KILL in the morning. And my nipples are the worst part...the bra hurts them. I'm sure this will come and go.

Anyway, that's really it. Nothing too exciting to report! I have my first OBGYN appointment on October 10th at 10am...yup, 10/10 at 10. My doctor is Susan Breit down by the Waterfront center...the doc on base told me good things about the practice. So here's hoping!

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment