Wednesday, December 7, 2011

16 weeks 4 days

I'm so slacking on this thing. Ok, so an update! Baby is awesome, and moving around like nobody's business...I feel him or her all the time, fluttering away. Sometimes the movements are MUCH stronger. This little Peanut is going to give me some serious grief once the kicks become bigger.

Speaking of him/her, we will be finding out the sex of our Peanut on December 19th! For those keeping track...12 days! It's unbelievable :) How can we really be nearly halfway? Unreal, and I'm so thankful for every moment.

The sciatic pain is really dying down now, just like the doc predicted it would. The round ligament pain (RLP) is still present and especially so in the area of the past cyst pain. I find that weird, but whatever. If there were something amiss, we would have caught it on the 8 bazillion ultrasounds that I've had already.

Anyhoo, I've finally been able to find Peanut's heartbeat on the home doppler and I've been able to find it consistently at that! 158 bpm last time I was able to look at the number. It's amazing, and I got a recording. Press play, and baby's heartbeat begins at 0:26...before that is mine, for contrast:

We put the crib and glider together the other night...I'll post pics soon. It's really coming together in there.

Time to go eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment