Thursday, October 13, 2011

8w5d

How far along? 8 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: a whole lot. Ten pounds, which is mostly bloat (this is the first time in my life that I can see the bloat and recognize bloat vs. fat)...I also blame quitting smoking.
Maternity clothes? nopers, still using the BeBand to help with jeans and bloat
Sleep: Too much
Best moment this week: seeing the baby for the first time!
Movement: no, but I saw baby move!
Food cravings: cheese and ice cream and BAGELS
Gender: I still feel like it's a girl.
What I miss: being able to go to the bathroom like a normal person.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler in November :)
Weekly Wisdom: corpus luteum is more painful than that time I ripped my thumbnail off
Milestones: still pregnant (!!!), and saw the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment