Thursday, March 15, 2012

So the next 9 weeks are gonna blow, hm?

It's official...I'm in the "uncomfortable" stage of pregnancy. Because, you know, I haven't been uncomfortable since week 8 or earlier!

Teddy has his little feet BURIED in my rib cage now! The pressure gets so intense sometimes...I'm legit worried about him breaking one of my ribs.

Also, my bladder is out of control. It feels like I have to pee every five seconds, and it's the worst in the moment after standing up...seriously, I couldn't walk for a full minute tonight when I got up from the computer chair! It also feels heavy down there, as though I could sneeze and he'd pop out.

I'm experiencing the phenomenon known as "lightning crotch" now, but not TOO frequently. It took my breath away the first time! It felt like my cervix was being scratched or something similarly awful.

So that's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment