Monday, February 6, 2012

Movin' On Up! 25w2d

Baby started either punching or kicking WAY higher up today! I thought it was gas bubbles, honestly, until I realized that there was no way. He is so precious.

I'm looking forward to feeling him hiccup. It's possible that it's already happened and I just didn't notice!

How far along? 25 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I feel less bloated, but I think I'm MORE bloated
Maternity clothes? sweatpants...I live in sweatpants
Sleep: Crazy dreams. Insanity. I've also been sleeping ten hours on average...I guess I should take advantage, since it's the last time I'll ever be able to!
Best moment this week: Finding a comfortable position to have sex. TMI, I know, but it's not like you all thought we were virgins. Hi, pregnant.
Movement: lots!
Food cravings: mango ice cream (without the fruit chunks)
Gender: boy boy boy
What I miss: laying on my tummy to play on the laptop
What I am looking forward to: third tri in 1.5 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: physical therapy is a life saver. So are sciatic stretches (flossing!) and exercises to move my bones back into place.
Milestones: Not sure I've hit any major milestones this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment