Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pain

Constant, unceasing pain. That is my life lately.

During the day, I feel like I got kicked in the crotch. Quite literally, it feels like the front of my groin area is one big pulled muscle. As the day progresses into evening, my back begins to hurt so badly that it's hard to walk. It's hard to move when I'm laying down, even just to point a toe.

I'm having a lot of trouble reconciling with the fact that this could go on for the remainder of the pregnancy. I know that I'll power through it, somehow, but I don't like being the person who has everything wrong with them. Eventually, it sounds like I'm whining or overreacting. "Oh, her pain can't be THAT bad, she's just being a baby!"...NO. I don't ever complain about aches and pains. This inhibits me from WALKING.

I needed to rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment